Friday, March 12, 2010

lets begin, shall we?

After much time and consideration and a few failed attempts, Cassette Tape Prints has become the official name for my photography and graphic design work. I'm thinking a logo is in the near future, along with a better template for this mundane excuse for a blog. Be prepared for the random. My mind leaps from one idea to the next in about .2343 seconds, and the end product typically portrays that.

I created a flickr account as well, and am in the process of uploading images.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cassettetapeprints/show/





whitney renee.

3 comments:

  1. your mind really does leap quickly from one thing to another; so true. i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.

    I'm ADHD at it's finest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you're productive with it

    ReplyDelete